Wednesday, April 13, 2011

"Most Liked Household/Barkada Group Picture Photo Contest"

I didn't realize that six months have already passed since I created this blog and I averaged one article a week.  I could have done more but have to attend to a million things at the same time.  To mark this occasion, help me celebrate, dear readers, by joining this contest entitled "Most Liked Household/Barkada Group Picture Photo Contest".  I will be giving away a brand new Epson Inkjet Printer. This contest is open to members and non-members alike of Couples for Christ and its ministries.  Hereunder are the mechanics on how to join:


1.  Go to the My Life as a CFC  Facebook Fan Page.  Click "Like" if you are not yet a fan.  Upload your household or barkada group picture to the page.

2.  Ask your friends to vote for your photo entry by "liking" it.  The first entry with the most number of likes by Sept. 30, 2011 11:59 PM will win the Epson printer.

3.  Only one entry is allowed per person.  Only one vote is allowed per fan.  

4.  Contest runs from April 13 to September 30, 2011 and is open to Philippine residents only.  

5.  Winner will be announced in the My Life as a CFC Facebook Fan Page on October 1, 2011.  I will be sending the printer to the winner through courier service starting October 1 up to 15, 2011. 

So what else are you waiting for?  Go over your old photos or pose with your friends for a group picture.  Send your entry now.  The earlier the better, you have more time to ask your friends to vote for your entry.

Tip:  To get more friends liking your entry, share this article to the walls of your Facebook friends and Twitter followers.

Good luck and God bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment